Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
In searching for a new rental property I used several letting agents and Property Moves were easily the most organised, the most approachable and have the most reasonable fees. I hadn\'t even planned on looking at the property that I ended up moving into, but Zac was very helpful, informative and positive. Although we only met a few times in the process he always remembered my name, and it\'s the small details like which helped me feel comfortable.

Isabel was very supportive with answering my many questions with regards to the property and paperwork.

I\'ve been very satisfied with their service and can happily recommend them.
By: Graham Shipp
Mar 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experience with us was a positive one

I hope you are very happy in your new home

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove