Mar 08,2013
Mar 08,2013
Dear Michal

I\'d like to thank you for all your support and help with letting my property at Trader Road. Throughout the process you have been professional, efficient, easy to communicate with, always accessible and super friendly :-) My husband and I highly appreciate how you have gone above and beyond your role as letting agent; assisting us with the gas/electric meters, travelling to get cards loaded and more recently, purchasing a CO alarm on our behalf. You have been a great support and we thank you for all your great efforts and pleasant, respectful manner in which you conduct your business.

We wish you all the very best and look forward to continuing our working relationship with you.

Best wishes,

Layal and Richard

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 3