Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
DO NOT USE KFH!!!!!!!!
I was attacked by my housemate and was advised by the police to seek emergency refuge, which I did. I moved out of the property and continued to pay rent whilst a new tenant was found. The process dragged on for FOUR WEEKS!!!
Not only this but I was forced to pay to have the new tenant re referenced and to pay for the new tenants deposit to be protected, fees totalled almost £350!!!
Furthermore, I was left with all the bills from the house to pay as KFH did not care that the other tenants were not paying their share. They also left the responsibility of returning our £900 deposit to the tenants, which of course we did not receive!

Being attacked in my own home cost me almost £1500 because of KFH!!

Kelly Durdey who dealt with our house is a RUDE, ARROGANT, SELFISH, waste of space.

By: Gazza
Mar 08, 2013
I don't see what the problem is here. Not the agents fault that your housemate attacked you. Also you should be made to cover costs. Also your tenancy was joint and several I imagine, so it's correct you were pursued for bills.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Blackheath! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Blackheath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Blackheath