Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
The Agent Len Taylor was fantastic. He informed me that a new property that suits my budget, area and requirements allocated parking space etc has just come on the market. Within 1 hour of Len informing me by spending me an email about the new property I had booked a veiwing and was the first person to look at the property.
Customer service was brillaint could not fault it at all. Anytime I needed questions answered (which there was loads) Len was happy to help and was always polite.
When viewing the property Len was on time very friendly, polite and smart and showing me round the property and answering any questions that I had.
I loved the property and Len let me know the Landlords outcome very quickly within an hour, and I am now in the process of starting to rent it, within about 2 hours of me viewing the property I was at the office finalising everything. Overal I cant not fault Len Taylor and Cairds I will certainly be recommending them to anyone that I know, who will be wanting to rent within the Epsom area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cairds Estate Agents Epsom-Lettings! To leave a new review of Cairds Estate Agents Epsom-Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cairds Estate Agents Epsom-Lettings