Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
Actually Foxtons now is the best Estate Agency not only in the UK but in the whole world. Its Internet Websites are so well-designed and well-planned that they are extremely helpful to people.

I selected a flat to buy in London while being abroad. I rang up the relevant person incharge who happened to be Mr Matthew Cichy. I was impressed that he knew exactly how to go about it. He asked me if I have a solicitor. Next time he took my address and phone number and posted a letter on my address. Last he after asking me used a method to verify if I had enough money to pay for the property I was interested in.

I noticed that Mr Cichy does not waste time and has a tremendous ability to grasp fast his clients circumstances and their likes and dislikes and goes about conducting business with them accordingly. I did not have to do anything as everything was taken care of, and I did not have to travel to London as I originally thought I would have to.

I felt confident like I could close my eyes and buy what I have selected and I did exactly that. It\'s a week now that I own the place. I thank Foxtons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons St Johns Wood! To leave a new review of Foxtons St Johns Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons St Johns Wood