Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
I recently sold my property through Jordan Fishwick in Manchester. They achieve the full asking price for me and the level of service from Liz Kenworthy and the rest of the team was superb. Throughout the sale the team was superb and proactive keeping me informed of interest, arranging viewings and providing feedback following viewings. We had a few issues with the other sides solicitors and Liz was key in keeping me and the buyer informed of where everything was up to and she did a fantastic job chasing them to get everything to completions on time. Liz also helped us look for a new place to buy and although we bought from another agent she was happy to provide advice and was pro-active in bringing ideas.

I would 100% recommend Jordan Fishwick to anyone and I will use Liz and Jordan Fishwick to sell next time around.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Manchester! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Manchester