Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
I am surprised to see those negative comments. I have been dealing with them since the day they had no presence on Surrey Quays high street. All my properties were rent quickly and the fees were reasonable. I was using finding tenants only, so cannot comment on the full management. The tenants they found for me are good stable ones as well. I have to say for lots of issues tenants facing are down to the landlords. The agencies can only chase as much as the tenants do. I have been dealing with all their staff members and everyone is friendly and helpful. The owner, Peter, is hands-on in the day-to-day management. He always give me straightforward assistance and advice.
By: Kiera McCarthy
Mar 13, 2013
Hi Leo,

Thankyou for your genuine review. Much appreciated and as always we look forward to consistantly assisting you in the same manor as always.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London! To leave a new review of City Quays Rotherline London, please click the link below !
Write a review for City Quays Rotherline London