Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
Bilal and I made an immediate connection when I first viewed this property and we maintained that relationship right through to "signing on the dotted line".

This is the first time my partner and I have dallied into the world of letting and it was generally a pain-free experience. Not only did Bilal maintain good contact throughout the process but he also went the extra mile to make the property mode affordable for us. This was much appreciated and ultimately allowed us to secure a property that I am sure we will feel happy and safe in.

If I could change one thing it\'d be a little more protection for a prospective tenant when a final offer is VERBALLY accepted. This bit us once and we were able to overcome it however it was a bit of a worry at the time.

I would use Ludlow Thompson again and would recommend them to others. Also, I would personally ask to deal with Bilal again since he was by far the most affable and human person I had the pleasure of dealing with.

- Rory

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London