Mar 07,2013
Mar 07,2013
We were looking for a property for over 4 months and we started with quite a few estate agents but had the best service from Lia at Maitlands in Plympton. This was the main reason we chose to continue looking for a property with them. She has a great manner and very professional and had myself and partners interests at heart. Her communication with us was great and made our journey of purchasing our first property as stress free as possible, as my partner was deploying to Afghanistan around the same time. I would strongly recommend using Lia as she was so helpful, up beat, happy and nothing was too much trouble. The property she found for us was beautiful and we couldn\'t be happier with our purchase.

Thanks again Lia

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton