Mar 06,2013
Mar 06,2013
From reading all these reviews it seems a lot of people have the same thing in common and that is disgusting service from Andrews.
We moved into a property and it was disgusting they blamed everyone from the landlord to ourselves not asking for the property to be cleaned and there no care attitude is disgusting.
I really want to take this further but we really like the property were in ( now its cleaned ) so were trying not to upset them to much which is stupid but there service is a disgrace.
Every other agent I have been with I have had a email from the deposit protection scheme whithin a few days, still not received this and my details are not registered with them so will we will see.. They have 30 days by law to do this and if not then your entitled to compensation.

Really not happy with Andrews
Just cleaned the property, or apologise and not blame anyone else.....simple really

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 35! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 35