Mar 06,2013
Mar 06,2013
I moved into my flat, through DH1 Lettings, about a year ago, and everything has been excellent. The application process was carried out swiftly and I was kept informed while waiting to move in. I met a number of the team and they were all great to deal with, very helpful and professional.

When I\'ve needed to get in touch, even on a day when half of the county was flooded, any concerns or issues have been dealt with promptly and remedied pretty much immediately. I feel very comfortable knowing if any problems occurred, I can rely on the agent\'s prompt response.

They have a comfortable and easy to get to office, a short drive out of Durham city centre, and have often been able to come out to me anyway, at a time that was convenient. I\'ve been able to communicate fluently through e-mail and get in touch by phone when needed.

Overall, I would strongly recommend DH1 Lettings and Property Maintenance from a tenant\'s point of view. I am very happy with the property I live in and the amount of rent I pay, and would rate the promptness, attentiveness and overall service of the agents very highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DH1 Lettings and Property Maintenance Office 1! To leave a new review of DH1 Lettings and Property Maintenance Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for DH1 Lettings and Property Maintenance Office 1