Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I had a buyer secured within a few weeks of my property going on the market, however the selling process became very slow and stressful, with every step seeming to have a paperwork hold up. The staff member who dealt with my sale kept me informed and I believe she did her best to push things along.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Mar 07, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We are delighted to hear that you found all our staff easy to deal with. We work very hard to ensure that we deliver not just a successful outcome but also in the best manner possible. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us and always a pleasure to hear.
Warm regards