Mar 06,2013
Mar 06,2013
My property was listed with Chelsea Square for sale and was dealt with Davian Hunte andf Matt Ettinger a very good combination in my opinion. I was in an awkward situation that I required a quick sale due to my circumstances . That was taken into consideration and was treated with the upmost care and attention, regular updates regarding viewings and always returned calls when requested. I can genuinely say that the sale was expedited in the most professional way due to the excellent work of Davian and Matt. There were a few problems that arose but they were dealt with promptly to avoid anyfurther troubles, In general It was refreshing to see a company so committed to high standards and I would be happy to advise anybody who is thinking of selling to use Chelsea Square as their agents .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1