Mar 06,2013
Mar 06,2013
I contacted James to help me with my property search and he right away made arrangements to see me that same day and the next to show me two that fitted my needs perfectly. Throughout the process he kept me fully informed and this made everything very quick and very easy to manage. Moving home is always stressful but James did everything he could to make it as easy as possible. I\'d have no hesitate in recommending Riley Marshall to others. Thanks for all your hard work James!
By: Riley Marshall
May 07, 2013
Hi Ian, thank you for taken the time and trouble to let us know about your experience with Riley Marshall, particularly James, Yes moving house can be very stressful and I am happy we could make it as quick and as easy as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich