Mar 06,2013
Mar 06,2013
I previously had my whole portfolio of rental properties on with another agent in Farnham. The level of service I received was adequate at best. I decided to change and spoke to 3 other agents. I chose Simon at Warren Powell Richards because he showed more passion about my properties than anyone else. I handed him my 9 properties to manage and over the course of the next 4 months when the current tenants vacated he re-let them immediately and also achieved more rent in 8 out of the 9 cases (the 9th was the same as before). I couldn\'t recommend Simon more. Thank you.
By: Tim B
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words รขโ‚ฌโ€œ as a small local company we truly appreciate both your support and your feedback รขโ‚ฌโ€œ All the team wish you well for the future

Thanks and regards Tim Buxton, Senior Partner, WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Farnham