Apr 23,2010
Apr 23,2010
They are the worst company in the entire world. They have the most useless Customer Service. My property has been with them since 2003. In that time, I have had numerous cheques bounce, they are in arrears on my account for 3 months in rent.

They often send people out to my property without any consent and then charge in excess of
By: Naomi
Apr 29, 2010
I am totally satisfied with Tilko's services, i have been landlord with them for past 8 years and my sister's property for last 4 years, we both live abroad. i live in Barbados and my sister lives in Ghana. they manage my property well and i regularly check my account and they always pay my rent on time and one thing for sure there maintainance team is definately one of the cheapest and most reliable. I visit London every 2 years ad they takemye to propert and do regular inspection ec. My sister is very happy with them as well. its definately rumors that people are spreading about them, i started dealing wit them after a long chekc ups on them nad they are obviously one of te oldest adn most experience etate agents in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tilko Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Tilko Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tilko Estates Office 2