Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
Dealing with estate agents can be a total headache and a stressful experience. But dealing with Stephen Torres at Abacus estates was not like that at all.

Throughout the process of letting a property I always felt like I knew what was happening, I was kept up to date with developments and it\'s little things like that which go a long way to keeping someones mind at ease. I was always confident that he was taking care of things and his communications were always clear and informative.

Plus, despite dealing with countless properties and perspective tenants/clients he remembered my name and met me with a smile and handshake. Even a few weeks after the letting commencement date when I\'d of understood if he\'d of forgotten me. That was pretty cool.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abacus Estates Kensal Rise Branch! To leave a new review of Abacus Estates Kensal Rise Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abacus Estates Kensal Rise Branch