Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
When it came to meeting and sorting out the contracts etc. a time for the meeting was arranged and the person who I had arranged to meet, at a time we both agreed on, wasn\'t able to deal with us for some reason not given.
I then dealt with someone else who seemed pretty competent and helpful, however, the contracts were said to be emailed out that day or the next, they were not. It was over a week later, in the middle of my exams, thanks for that by the way. This was incredibly poor considering it was made it clear that I was about to go into a very busy exam period. I was then caused unnecessary worry and stress during this already stressful time due to the office being the most difficult place to contact I have ever known.

When the contract was sent the electronic signing system was good and quick to use. However when everything was handed in (guarantor forms etc.) we still were not told whether we had got everything in before the fairly unreasonable deadline given that you couldn\'t make your own deadlines to us. The only reason we knew we had even got the flat is because of one of the agents from the city centre branch showing people around where we live got in touch with your branch manager, this guy wasn\'t even from the Withington branch but he still asked for us. It turns out we got it, but I wouldn\'t have known as there was no contact until I was sent this review. There should have been. When I tried to establish whether we had a flat for next year by calling the branch, not able to get through the circular maze of options presented by the robot voice, again.

Overall, an incredibly tiresome and stressful experience given the time of year, certainly would not rent with your company again, if I had a choice, but it appears my new landlords didn\'t give me one.
Been there for the meeting we arranged. Let us know the progress of our tenancy i.e whether all tenants have got guarantor forms in etc. Be easily contactable. When you tell us you are going to do something, just get it done. If you aren\'t going to email contracts out in a day or two, don\'t say you will, be realistic, I wouldn\'t have cared if I\'d have been told it was coming in a week or a week and a half.
By: Ann Durrell
Mar 06, 2013
Hi,

This is Ann from homes4u, customer care is very important to us and I am sorry to hear of the issues you have raised. At homes4u we have a customer care & complaints policy, a copy of which can be downloaded from our website www.homes4u.co.uk/about-us/

If you wish, please do contact me directly in order to discuss the matter, my telephone number is 0161 448 4808 and email ann@homes4u.co.uk.

Ann, Operations Executive, homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington