Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
To whom it may concern

I have been in the residential property rental for over 25 years. During that time my residential business has grown and I've added industrial rentals to my overall portfolio.

Having been frustrated by numerous residential letting agents over that time it was refreshing to discover the professionalism of Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon approximately 8 years ago. This discovery coincided with my relocation overseas and Belvoir provided the support that allowed a smooth migration.

Unlike their predecessors Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon recognizes they are agents acting for the landlord whilst having the sense to realize that tenants are always required but not always right.

I've already recommended Belvoir Stratford-upon-Avon to other landlords; however, I believe we are far too slow to extol good service and so it is that I believe Belvoir need greater recognition for the quality of their work and so I'm recommending Martyn Sergent and his crew to the world at large.

Thank you for your forbearance.

Regards

S. R. Oakes A.C.M.A

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 64, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 64