Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
Insanely rude and incompetent. Ridiculous administration fees - to do what exactly?
Ben was ridiculously big headed with a chip on his shoulder, and gives off the impression of a typical estate agent. Rude, arrogant and pushy. As for Adam Webber - a "manager"... I have to say his arrogance gives Ben a run for his money.
Head office were slightly better, but slow. At least they weren\'t rude.
All in all a terrible experience, and with the cheek to ask for a review - here it is.

Would never use Townends again. Worst agent I have come across in Ealing.
Nothing. Nothing likable about this pair.
By: Bb
Apr 06, 2013
I agree with this comment. Terrible to work with and extortionate fees totally unjustified. So much so that I am considering reporting them to the property ombudsmen and the trading standards. Agree about Ben too.
By: Townends Estate Agents
Mar 07, 2013
I am really sorry to read the comments you have posted on this site however due to the nature of your feedback we are unable to determine the reasons that have caused you to form this impression of our team in Ealing. I would like the opportunity to investigate your concerns fully but in order for me to do this there is additional information such as your name and the address of your property that I require. Therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email jhenenwebber@townends.co.uk.

Kind Regards

James Henen-Webber
Lettings Operations Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Ealing branch! To leave a new review of Townends Ealing branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Ealing branch