Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I am new to London and not very familiar with the area. Rubicon was recommended to me by a colleague and as soon as i called them i new i was in very capable hands. I was looked after by Sabrina who was very freindly and had a very honest, warm smile. She took my details over the phone and scheduled a meeting when it suited me. We vistited various properties and she remained professional and patient which made things easier. My partner got on very well with her even discussing make tips while i was checking measurements and looking around. We eventually found a property and Sabrina did her very best to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. We dealt with a few other members of staff aswell and they were all so friendly and professional. I would definately recommend Rubicon to anybody looking at properties in this area, you will not be dissapointed. .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse! To leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rubicon Estates Limehouse