Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
Sabrina was the first agent who we came across who really seemed to work for us as tenants rather than purely for the landlord. We had some issues in regard to the move in date and Sabrina worked with both parties to ensure that we were able to move forward in the most agreeable fashion.

She was very friendly and helpful at all times and I would thoroughly recommend her. There was no comparison between her and the other agents in the area we had the misfortune of coming across!

I would also like to add that any issues with the property have been rectified by Rubicon very swiftly. Again, something else that makes me commend the service that this company offers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse! To leave a new review of Rubicon Estates Limehouse, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rubicon Estates Limehouse