Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I have been dealing with Ms. Church exclusively while staying at the property. From the very start I was pleasantly surprised by how helpful she was both in advising on any issues I had related to the flat, and in resolving any problems ¢â‚¬â€œ be it with heating, mold, or any ad hoc small fixes. Helen is very accessible and responds to an inquiry often within just a few of minutes (I was very impressed by that, as with my last agency ¢â‚¬â€œ Eurolink, I often had to wait for days to get a reply).

I\'ve had a very bad experience with a letting agency before, so was a bit apprehensive at first but Helen proved to be a true professional and an exceptional agent who would go an extra mile for her customer.

The Tenancy Agreement and the accompanying documents were prepared very thoroughly and I\'m receiving a confirmation of rent payment every month; and it\'s the reassuring details like those that give me, as a tenant, a piece of mind.

I haven\'t dealt with any other agents from Clever Properties, but based on Helen\'s performance alone I\'d recommend the agency to anyone in a heart-beat.

P.S. I am still residing on the property so giving a reason for leaving is really not applicable to my situation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cleaver Property Management Wokingham! To leave a new review of Cleaver Property Management Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cleaver Property Management Wokingham