Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I am an experienced property developer and in all my dealings with estate agents through the years I have never been spoken to in such a patronising, unprofessional manner on the phone. I do not normally go online to post reviews of this nature but there are times when you feel so disappointed by a company (in spite of the fact that we secured the sale of our property with them) that we still had to warn potential customers of the pitfalls that currently lie ahead if you use these agents. We had an extremely protracted sale and while my business partner and I remained civil with Luke at all times, we were shocked by his attitude. Levels of commission varied depending on what day I spoke to him, as did the information on whether my partner and I would show viewings after we went to Sold STC or not. They show a disregard for the importance of these matters to their client - to the point that there were audible sighs on the end of the phone when we called to clarify matters around three offers we had received. We would even hesitate to view a property listed by them to avoid having to deal with the delays and inconveniences caused by their poor client management. Considering they are a relatively small agent we had hoped for better customer service as a result, but we were disappointed.
They could have stuck to their word, returned our calls and treated us politely at all times rather than as an inconvenience. As developers, we are likely to do further business in the Wimbledon area so we surprised at their lack of interest in retaining our good will.
Mar 08, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write the above review.

We are very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service which you have received from

Please could we ask you to contact so we can look into this for you?

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London