Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I have had alot of dealings with Estate Agency\'s in the past - and I can only say Glenn Flegg is the best Estate Agents I have dealt with. The most impressive aspect was how much they kept me involved and updated. They responded almost immediately to any queries I had. It was the first estate agency interaction received where there is mutual respect on both sides. They say exactly what the situation is, and are honest. This is totally required when purchasing a house as it is one of the biggest purchases in a lifetime, the support and reassurance I received made it a positive experience.
Thanks Ben and Lee.
By: Ben
Mar 06, 2013
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Hehar, as you know this was a complicated probate sale with many people involved, I'm so pleased you felt both the process & transaction were swift & smooth. We always strive to give Impeccable service and professionalism regardless of difficulty & complication of each property sale/purchase.

All the very best to you and your family for the future,

Warm regards,

Ben Flegg

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham