Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I was really pleased with my experience of using Foxtons to sell our house recently. Right from the outset they demonstrated far more \'get up and go\' than any other agent I asked to give me a quote. This proved to be the case once we had instructed them too and we were very pleased with the number of viewings. Though some might criticise the approach of bringing those through the door who aren\'t necessarily considering your exact area, it was what led us to buy the house through Foxtons in 2006 so we knew the right house can alter people\'s perceptions of an area. Paul Christian, who eventually sold the house for us, was particularly good at taking the time to speak to me after viewings and update me on people\'s feedback. He also worked hard in pushing through the exchange for us in a timely fashion. All in all I have found working with Foxtons to be a very professional and positive experience and wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them or use them again myself when the time came.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Islington! To leave a new review of Foxtons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Islington