Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
The agency work beyond what I what had expected, top professionals! I had quite a few issues in finding a suitable property for me and my family, due to personal reasons we have very clear and precise requirements. Previous exposure to other agencies were exasperating to say the least, properties we were being shown were really not meeting the particular standards we set.

Through word of mouth I was pointed in the direction of Alex, and what a great move that turned out to be. They took their time to understand our needs, they were very considerate towards the difficulties we had had already in our search for a home. After a short while they rang to confirm the availability of some properties, after viewing them all in the one day we agreed that one in particular suited us perfectly. Need less to say we are now living very happily in our new home.

Top agency all over, if you are looking for that real personal touch then these are the guys you want to go to.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1! To leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sam Alexander Office 1