Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
Absolutely disgusted with this company. Said they would get me a quick sale and simply wasted my time. I was told it would sell in 4 weeks and then i had to reduce my house price even more - be warned!

HIGH FEES AND CRAP ESTATE AGENCY!! USE A REPUTABLE ONE WHO IS:

1) CHEAPER

2) KNOWS THE LOCAL MARKET BETTER!
By: Nigel
Nov 01, 2013
Hi Mrs Smith,

I'm sorry about your experience with NGU Homesales. Could you please send further details of the property you tried to sell, your full name, if the property has now been sold and for how much, so I can fully reply to your complaint. Could please send this to: info@nguhomesales.com.

In regard to your specific complaint I can only tell you about the service we provide. We try to provide an honest assessment of a property's value and likely time it will take to sell. We provide three options, based on the timeframe a vendor requires. We also provide a free EPC so that it costs nothing to advertise a property with ourselves. We advertise on all the major portals including the main two: Rightmove & Zoopla - so we provide as much exposure as is humanly possible.

The North-East property market though is very localised and especially with ex-council houses and mixed usage areas can be quite challenging. We do take on properties in these areas, offer advice in regard to sales price and try to ensure our clients are realistic. With a realistic sales price we often sell properties quickly and in under 4 weeks. It does though depend on the vendor and how realistic they are with the price, since if other properties are being marketed at a cheaper price to their property then the lower priced property will often sell more quickly.

I can only say that knowing my staff, there would have been no lack of effort, and if you send your details I will rectify any problems you may have had.

Nigel