Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
To be honest I think 1 star is too generous.

Throughout the duration of having Pink to Let manage my property I had problem after problem. The biggest shock was at the end of the tenancy.

I said no DSS, Dogs, Smoking inside the house. Guess what, they were DSS had a German Shepard and left cigarette burns on the window sills.There was punch holes in a couple of doors and walls. K9 urine soaked and still fresh on my living room high quality underlay and carpet. Motorcycle parts throughout the garden and a hole in the upstairs ceiling.

Along with all of the above, I was still outstanding a months rent and the deposit was far from enough to cover the damages.

It took legal action for Pink to Let to even acknowledge my emails and eventually paid me the missing rent and deposit.

You can find their details at:

My advice is stay away if you can.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pink To Let Office 1! To leave a new review of Pink To Let Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pink To Let Office 1