Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
eHomescompany are the most unprofessional letting agent imaginable. Amongst my seemingly endless list of complaints, it took them a month to send someone to fix a pipe that was leaking in our house, resulting in us being without a washing machine for an entire month. They knew full well that this was urgent yet did not seem to give a toss. It was only due to my pestering that anything got done about it. We were also told as we were signing the contract that they would sort out the payments for the rent if we gave them our bank details yet failed to do this and then accused us of not doing our part. Why would be set up the payment if we were under the impression that they would be doing it in the first place? Also, they never ever call back when I leave a message, I always have to call again and again until I finally get through to the acting landlord for my property. They have shot themselves in the foot here as my parents were going to sell their property through these people but have seen the absolutely shoddy, no, pathetic way this company is run and have changed their minds.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eHomescompany Office 1! To leave a new review of eHomescompany Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for eHomescompany Office 1