Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
paying the fees and passing the checks was fine, friendly service.

Not all the keys were given to us on moving in..we had to wait a week... On going to collect the missing key we were asked if we had made an appointment to get it and then told they did not have the key and do not take backdoor or balcony keys from any property. I Managed to get their copy of the key as another week of waiting was not acceptable- we were later told that key was indeed taken the day before we moved in to address the issue with the door.

10-14 days after moving in a unqualified workman (we needed a locksmith) broke our door and it was left jammed open for 72 hours before a qualified tradesman came round- no apologies from Homes4u Staff at any point. The Email chain from us [the tenants] to homes4u is some funny reading- questions danced around, no customer service and no real internal communication - we had three contractors containg us in working hours to arrange when to come round even though the keys to access the apartment were at Homes4u as when we return from work it\'s too late for them to come round...

Currently in the process of submitting a formal complaint as Emailing gets you nowhere..unless you want a reply that answers 10% of the questions you ask. But that\'s just our series of unfortaunte events, I\'d hope that others have had a pleasent expereicne with Homes4u
Have trained cusomter service staff in the branch to deal with complaints effectivally. When a mistake is made apologise and and be more proactive in getting the issues resolved as oppose ignoring Email or replying to them answering none of the issues raised within.
By: Ann Durrell
Mar 06, 2013
Hi Chris and Jay,
I hope you received my response to your email sent to my colleague Naz on Monday 4th February. I will email a copy of this post to Tracey at the City Branch so she is able to start investigating the issues you have raised in advance of your complaint. You have my email and phone number if you wish to contact me directly. Ann Durrell Operations Executive homes4u

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Office 1