Mar 04,2013
Mar 04,2013
We want to say a massive thank you to Marque Allan and his agency More property, after a very bad experience with another letting agency we had to be out of our property within a 2 weeks! We have been desperately looking for a suitable home for me,my husband and our 2 year old son.I requested to see this property(our new home;)) one afternoon and in a few hours Marque called me and arranged a viewing for me the very next morning as he knew we are in rush to move.He was on time waiting for me!I loved the flat and we were in within a 2 weeks!Marque was so professional and reliable and managed to contact the landlord, do our credit checks and all paper work in no time!Marque went the extra mile for us and helped with bits and pieces he didn\'t really have to.we rented property with many different agencies before but this was absolutely the best experience so far!we feel like we can trust Marque and we feel safe in our new home!thanks again Marque, we would recommend you and your company to everyone!;)
By: Marque Allan
May 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Linda and I am so happy that we have been able to help you and your family. I hear only too often about dissatisfaction with other agents, so to receive such positive feedback is very much welcomed. It goes to show that we are doing things right and I am glad to hear that we have another satisfied customer. Thank you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth! To leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for More Property Bournemouth