Apr 21,2010
Apr 21,2010
We were messed around from start to finish when dealing with this agent, never again... I would not recommend them at all. Our list of issues included: AM trying to force us to agree to contract terms we didnt agree with, getting our names wrong on contracts, no replies to emails/chasing, rude and inexperienced staff with zero manners or common sense. Their renewal fees are huge for contracts too! They also make you pay all your commission up front if you are a landlord.
By: Dan Mcleod
Jun 15, 2010
I am very disappointed that your experience with Atkinson Mcleod has been so poor. Atkinson Mcleod deal with over 2000 tenancies per annum and have literally thousands of Happy tenants and Landlords according to our customer surveys. However even one unhappy customer is too many , I am personally responsible for all complaints at Atkinson Mcleod. I would like very much to discuss this further with you so that we can remedy any outstanding issues or apologise where we may have made an error.Please respond by using ADD COMMENT link below or email me on dan@atkinsonmcleod.com. I am also more than happy to speak to you or meet in person if you require.

Atkinson McLeod