Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
Due to my personnel circumstances, I found myself needing a property quickly and having never dealt with a letting agent before I didn\'t know what to expect. Harvey Scott at Shaw Heath, particularly Leanne made life a lot easier at a very difficult time. She was very helpful as were all the other members of the team in the different departments I dealt with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The only downside to the whole experience was that as soon as Leanne had finished her part in the process and I moved in to my property, James became my contact and offers any ongoing support I need. Don\'t get me wrong he\'s a lovely bloke but not as easy on the eye as Leanne!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport