Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
This was the first time I was in the position of selling my property. To any other first-time sellers I would recommend Dean &Co and specifically Ben and his team at their Portslade Office. I found their approach to be be professional and still friendly and very honest in their appraisal of the property market and the potential marketing of my own house. They were in regular contact regarding viewings and potential purchasers and gave frequent updates about the on-going progress of the sale. I was always able to contact either Ben or Josh when I needed to and there was never a delay in recieving information. It was quite a stressful time selling and moving but the good and friendly service I have recieved has made that process a great deal easier and I would recommend their services to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade! To leave a new review of Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade