Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
Having had some bad experience with previous estate agents I was very impressed with Ludlow Thompson overall and Tom and Michael in particular. They seemed to be genuinely interested in helping matters along and understand their business. They have been very responsive on all my questions and concerns and made me feel looked after.
Only reason my score is a "good" rather than "excellent" is that on occasion the communication could be more coordinated. For example; I was left under the impression I would be signing the tenancy agreement on two occasions when it was clear (for the agent) I wouldn\'t. It would have been nice if the process would have been explained to me right in the beginning so that I knew what to expect rather than beginning to worry that something is wrong.
With regards to utility companies that need to be contacted, yes, it may be obvious for someone who has lived in London long but if you renting your first property in London it isn\'t and of course I can google/find out myself however, for convenience it is easier to ask the agent as they have all the info anyway.It would be \'excellent\' if that information would be volunteered as standard.
Other than that, big thumbs up, my best Estate Agent experience to date.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London