Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
As a overseas seller living in Ireland I am very pleased with the services of springbok properties. I was very happy that they found a buyer within weeks of putting my house on the market and at all times they kept me informed of how the sale was going on between solicitors and buyers and I was also very happy with springboks fee,s and I would trust them to sell for me in the future but most of all I would like to thank Jenna Carter who worked very hard on the sale of my house and springbok should be very proud to have key employees like Jenna Carter and I would strongly recommend springbok to anyone who wants to sell quick . Thank you very much springbok.

Mark Winfield
By: Springbok Customer Services
Mar 04, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Jenna. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us and that you would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square