Mar 03,2013
Mar 03,2013
Reading the above reviews , I was disappointed to read that these students were treated so badly. As a professional full time worker, my experience was just as terrible. Viewed 2 properties with keywest, then started to view online lettings where you can send a general email out to all agents. I did this asking only for response\'s from those that don\'t charge high credit check fees, Keywest received this email as they are one of the letting agents listed on the distribution list. I received a response email from Keywest that was incredibly unproffessional. They obviously had no idea that they were emailing a customer who had just viewed 2 of their properties. They treated me so nice in their office yet as a stranger they treated me exactly the opposite. I will no longer deal with keywest. As much as I was really angry with the email, it\'s always a blessing when a company reveals their true colours.
Never bite the hand that feeds you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key West Estate Agents Leicester! To leave a new review of Key West Estate Agents Leicester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key West Estate Agents Leicester