Apr 20,2010
Apr 20,2010
I was posted out for a two year contract to Australia, so needed to rent my two bed house out. I was advised by a friend to get three agents out to see the different services that were on offer. After the first two agents came out (who I won\'t name as thay were so poor), I started to worry if I was doing the right thing, that was until Beals come out and talked me through the services they offered. The Lettings Manager was great in how he talked me and my girlfriend through the whole process and put my mind to rest that I was leaving my house in good hands and I\'m glad to say he proved me right, I told Beals the kind of tenants I wanted and I knew I was being extra fussy, but I wanted the right tenant which is what they found me. After a problem free year my tenant moved on and Beals found me another tenant, just as good and fingers crossed the couple that moved in have been first class. After coming back from Australia I decided to buy another house in sunny Southsea and keep my existing house rented out through Beals. I can honestly say I\'ve had a problem free couple of years and would and have no problems recommending Beals in Waterlooville.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 8