Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
First of all I would like to say that all the staff I had dealings with namely Adam, James and Alex were helpful, professional, courteous, passed on messages and even returned my calls. I would also like to say that Adam in particular went the extra mile in keeping me informed of developments along the way, which I thought as he was (only) the agent I was buying through, and not my own agent I was paying, was exceptional service. They willingly allowed me to view the property more than twice, with me even bringing a tradesman the 3rd time. To be honest, if I ever have cause to move again (god forbid!) I would choose Sawyers in Portslade.
By: Adam
Mar 20, 2013
Hi Anne
Thank you so much for kind review. You were so unlucky with the chain behind you, but we got there in the end! It was all helped by you and the sellers being such nice people to deal with.
Best wishes in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Portslade