Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
I would like to thank Abdul Miah, and his colleague Chris Brookshaw, for all their help in finding us our ideal home. Having visited numerous estate agents in and around Twickenham, we found Townends and their staff to be the most friendly and welcoming. We saw a property that my partner and I went to visit with Chris, and returned for a second time with Abdul, who had also arranged for the owners to be there. Abdul has worked tirelessly to smooth any issues that arose, and kept us informed at all times. Although very efficient and professional, they were also genuinely friendly and determined to do the best for both the owners and ourselves. I can\'t thank them enough for their work and commitment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch