Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
The vendor delayed the sale which left the sale in jeopardy but due to Natalie\'s persistence and tenacious approach the purchase was complete. She was polite and courteous throughout and kept me updated appropriately. She exhibited all the professional traits required and made an unpleasant experience pleasurable. A credit to her company and her profession. If I was to consider selling my property I would not hesitate in calling springboks.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Mar 04, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us and that you would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square