Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
The instates have always been very quick in finding suitable tenants for my property. The tenants\' credentials were obviously well-checked since I have not lost a single month\'s rent for the past 4 years I have been using inestates. They are also quick to inform me if there are any problems at the property and fix them e.g. repairs or buying a new aplliance to replace an old one. They are swift in determining if such repairs/ replacements are in fact required and have always offered me different options. What I find remarkable is the speed at which they organise repairs; they seem to have a team of an easily commisssioned team of workers who are also eceonomical and reliable. It is also noteworthy that the tenants also have always been satisfied with their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of In Estates Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of In Estates Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for In Estates Limited Office 1