Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
Dear sir/ Madam,

I have been meaning to write this email for the last year, but being busy and not very good on computers it has taken me this long to get to write to you. The email is about your sales manager Debbie Godfrey who helped us sell our house 47 Clearsprings Lightwater, (which flooded twice).

Debbie was always positive, honest and kept us informed and was always very enthusiastic and finally found a customer to buy our house, BRILLIANT. This was only the beginning, my wife and I searched and searched for a new house with not much success with many estate agencies, but who came to our aid again with that warm, calm friendly, confident, professional personality: DEBBIE.

She told us about a house what was perfect for our family and had just been reduced into our budget range. We viewed the house loved it and Debbie got straight on the case and put in a offer for us which was accepted, FANTASTIC. Debbie got the ball rolling on the Monday. On the Tuesday, Debbie had a well deserved day off , while she was relaxing at home another agent came in with an improved offer which started a bidding war. When Debbie came back she was devastated with what was happening but got straight on the case planning her next move. In the end, it came down to both estate agents showing there best offers set to be shown at a certain time (SHOWDOWN TIME). Debbie again used her professional expertise and nailed the deal leaving Waterfords wondering what had gone wrong ( they had come up against a true sincere, loyal, professional who always gives her best for her customers and company). We got our house thanks to Debbie and are now very happy thanks to Debbie. We owe Debbie a big big thank you for all she did for us as does Carsons & Co for the business she created for you and the reputation she has made, we always recommend you to any one who needs an estate agent. .

To end this email, I would just like to summarize Debbie. She is totally professional, welcoming, caring, genuine very very consistent and a big asset to your company as I am sure you are well aware and hope Debbie is recognized by the company with not just a simple thank you from a Manager. She needs special recognition from the very top for all her exemplary efforts. I am sorry it has taken so long to bring this to your attention and hope Debbie can still be commended .Thank you again for getting us the house of our dreams.

With kind regards,
The West Family.
Mar 03, 2013
Thankyou for your kind words, rest assured as the MD of Countrywide Thames that runs the Carson&Co brand, I will ensure Debbie is well aware of your review and how much it means to me personally that she looks after our customers in the manner you describe.

Iain White

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Lightwater