Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
Our personal sales coordinator was Andrew Bilby who was excellent. We were first time buyers and he kept us informed often telling us what was happening before our solicitor did! He was always happy to answer and explain any questions we had in detail. We felt very lucky to have had Andrew as our sales coordinator.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Mar 20, 2013
Hello Annabelle

May I thank you for your very kind comments? I am glad you are happy with the service that I gave you on-behalf of Douglas Allen, we make sure that clients are updated all the time understanding what is going on.

I wish you all the happiness in your new property and in the future if yourself, friends or family need our help we will always be very happy to help you again.

Your Sincerely
Andrew Bilby

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10