Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
I was looking for a property for my 91 year old mother who did not live in the area and had contacted numerous estate agents .I was so impressed with how Ben and Josh listened to what I was looking for and only sent me details for that (not everything that they had on their books) they were very proffesional and it was never to much trouble showing us around the properties we wanted to view and answering any queries. I had two bad experiences with other estate agents, one told me it was a waste of their time showing me a property on their books as my Mother had not sold her property yet, and another obviously had a buyer lined up for one that I wanted to view so did not return my telephone calls.
If I decided to sell I would definately use Dean and Co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade! To leave a new review of Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dean & Co Estate Agents Portslade