Mar 01,2013
Colin Shairp
Mar 01,2013
I chose Town and Country Southern to help me sell the house because of the positive reviews of other customers on the All Agents web site. I was not disappointed, they were excellent. The house was on the market for 5 months. The marketing effort was impressive and constant using several channels, including social media. I received regular Rightmove performance reports and was particularly impressed at how well Sarah kept the rest of the team informed of the progress of the sale so that whenever I telephoned I was able to get answers and get messages from and to Sarah. I had 14 viewings and 3 offers and a highly professional service throughout with good feedback after the viewings where appropriate. Every offer was carefully investigated and discussed with me so that I felt fully in the picture. The best part of the service came at the end when the final negotiations were concluded quickly and smoothly.

Make an Enquiry