Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
I chose Town and Country Southern to help me sell the house because of the positive reviews of other customers on the All Agents web site. I was not disappointed, they were excellent. The house was on the market for 5 months. The marketing effort was impressive and constant using several channels, including social media. I received regular Rightmove performance reports and was particularly impressed at how well Sarah kept the rest of the team informed of the progress of the sale so that whenever I telephoned I was able to get answers and get messages from and to Sarah. I had 14 viewings and 3 offers and a highly professional service throughout with good feedback after the viewings where appropriate. Every offer was carefully investigated and discussed with me so that I felt fully in the picture. The best part of the service came at the end when the final negotiations were concluded quickly and smoothly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth! To leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth