Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
After many emails and phone calls to customer service, property managers and senior managers, I was at my wits end.
All I wanted was the communal cleaning regime implemented and a replacement communal waste bin after a fire had damaged the last one.
I was fobbed off, lied to, ignored, and humoured over three months of constant arguing.
It really was not difficult to make me happy but they did everything in their power to mess me about.
It seems that they have employed school leavers with no customer service or project management experience to angle these issues when really they need people with common sense and life skills. It\'s laughable .
I am still furious , six months later! O M G Peverel!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1