Apr 18,2010
Apr 18,2010
These agents looked fine at the start of my relationship with them. However, the service deteriorated over the few years I used them for letting out my property. They failed to spot signs of abuse of my property by the tenants. When I drew these problems to their attention they were unhelpful and refused to co-operate in drawing attention to the many places in which the tenants had breached their Tenancy Agreement.

The refused to give the tenants notice to quit and I had to do it myself. I took the tenants to court for damages whereupon Japan Services broke their contract with me. They then became agents for the tenants behind my back yet still charged me for pretending to be my agent. They refused to hand over responsibility for managing the tenants' deposit and had to be forced by Deposit Protection Service to let go.

I had to take Japan Services to Court to get a refund of fees they had unlawfully charged me. Japan Services vigorously defended the action and thereby delayed the inevitable outcome. They lost the court case and had to pay me substantial refund of their charges. They could have settled the matter right at the start but seemed to just want to be awkward.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Japan Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Japan Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Japan Services Office 1