Mar 01,2013
Mar 01,2013
I normally never write reviews but I thought I had to this time. We have moved in December in our new property through Chase Evans, Westferry road branch. Our experience dealing with them has been great. We found Antony Botha to be very helpful and efficient. After having nightmares with Foxtons in the past, it was a breath of fresh air to deal with them. They seem to be very genuine and they only take a £250 holding deposit, whereas we had been ask for a 1000 pounds in Felicity J Lord. I would recommend (although I haven\'t had to contact them yet for a repair or had to deal with getting our deposit back).
By: vivi21
Jun 13, 2013
wait till you move out. You will never get your deposit back. Repair is a joke. It took them 2 months to repair my broken washer/dryer

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Docklands Branch! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Docklands Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Docklands Branch